Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pickle Juice.





Jeffrey R. Holland... Sometimes hard to remember


A real hard one to swallow and truly understand that when i am thinking like this, it is only a reflection of something that is not quite right inside myself... I was talking to my mom about this stuff last night... her best advice - fake it. fake it til you make it. ( Also something that my Mission President's wife said to us Sisters often) Just tell yourself that you're happy for someone! even when you're not! Say it out loud and say it to them if you need to! Whatever it takes to change the negative thinking!! It's time to stop drinking that pickle juice and start tasting the sweet joy of being kind and loving.... Something I never thought that I needed to improve on.. but has become very evident that I really do....
Feed My Sheep - MTC Talk - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland - LayTreasuresInHeaven.com
 Jeffrey R. Holland - Pickle Juice.  (click to see video clip.)  


Envy is like downing another quart of pickle juice every time anyone around you has a happy moment



No comments:

Post a Comment